The Nectre Mega is the most appropriately named heater on the market. Designed and made in South Australia, the Mega is one of the biggest wood heaters on the market.
Designed for very large spaces, the Mega has a large firebox that can take a large amount of wood.
The heavy-duty Australian steel construction, cast iron door, and thick firebrick lining provide a great deal of thermal mass. This allows for better coverage in rooms with high ceilings or poor insulation.
The cool touch spring handle makes loading wood safer and easier. The large firebox fits a larger log.
MEGA – LEGS
The legs model helps provide more heat to tiled or concrete floors which helps make the heater more effective.
MEGA – PEDESTAL
The pedestal model helps provide more height for easier loading, and a more modern look to the heater.
Coverage: Up to 340m2
Heat Output: 20kW without fan/ 25kW with fan
Efficiency: Up to 65%
Emissions: Up to 1.5g
Dimensions: 760w x 632d x 798h
Maximum: log width 500mm
Finish: Black metallic paint
Heating style: Convection
Nectre MEGA is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and a stay cool spring handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass.
- A 900mm x 900mm hearth is required.
- Door aperture is 265mm x 505mm.
- Total weight of the Nectre MEGA is 180kg.
- 10 year firebox warranty on Nectre MEGA.
Installation clearance distances for the Nectre Mega are as follows:
- 200mm from rear of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 875mm from side of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 450mm from rear corner of heater to wall in corner installation.