It’s never been a better time to get an intelligent All-In-One Air Source Water Heat Pump
Water heating is the second largest segment of household energy use. Apricus All In One Heat Pump reduces energy costs by 70% compared to conventional electric and gas water heaters, with an annual carbon reduction rating of 3 tonnes. Eligible for solar and heat pump water heater rebates, saving you more on your annual energy bills.
Apricus Solar Hot Water systems are owned and operated in Australia for tough Aussie conditions. With an expansive national network of distributors, resellers and service agents we guarantee a 100% satisfied customer experience from purchase to installation to after-care
Reduce Energy Costs
Reduce energy costs up to 3 times compared to conventional electric and gas water heaters.
Registered Clean Energy product
Registered Clean Energy product with annual carbon reduction rating of 3 tonnes.
Real Time Power Usage Monitoring
Real time power usage monitoring capability means households can now take control of their power bills.
Integrate & Maximise
Integrate and maximise your PV with in-built timer controlled heat up cycles.
Dual Heating Technology
Dual heating technology with incorporated electric element to provide hot water up to 70°c.
Smart Touch Screen Controller
Smart touch screen controller makes optimising the system easier than ever.
Zero Global Warming
R290 natural refrigerant with zero global warming potential compared to synthetic.
Government Rebate Eligibility
Eligible for solar and heat pump water heater rebates schemes such as STC & VEEC & ESC
Peace Of Mind
A massive 6 year warranty
- Operational data monitoring including tank temperature and heat pump total power usage
- Access to data on the physical controller as well as the mobile app
- Easy fault finding and troubleshooting using historic data
- Adjusting the operational mode, setting the unit on a timer, and monitoring the temperature ALL by using the mobile app remotely
- The first heat pump in the market with an Australian Owned Mobile App
Not sure if it’s right for you or your family?
We, your local Apricus agent will be able to size a system to suit your individual needs.
Our recommendation is based on:
- Where you live
- How many people live your household
- Your household water demands
- The water quality in your area
- The type of energy source available to the household (Electricity, LPG or Natural gas)