Mitsubishi Electric creates high quality electrical and electronic products – for the home, business and industry.Mitsubishi Electric is one of the world’s leading names in the manufacture and sales, of electrical and electronic products and systems used in a broad range of fields and applications.
For over 40 years, Mitsubishi Electric has been a leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality air conditioners. Our air conditioners are designed to provide the ultimate in comfort and efficiency, offering a great range of sizes and styles to fit any home.
Established in 1974, Mitsubishi Electric Australia has designed, manufactured, delivered, and maintained products and systems that contribute to society and daily life throughout the Oceania region.
Mitsubishi Electric’s extensive range of indoor unit styles and outdoor unit capacities ensures flexibility to meet the most challenging of air conditioning needs, from wall-mounted and floor-standing designs to fully ducted air conditioning solutions.
Types of Residential Air Conditioners
There are several popular air conditioner types for residential use, each with their own set of benefits.
- Wall-mounted air conditioners: These are the most prevalent type of air conditioner, known for their ease of installation and maintenance. Available in various capacities and colour options, they effortlessly adapt to different homes.
- Ducted air conditioners: These units are installed in the attic or roof space and utilise ducts to distribute conditioned air throughout the entire home. Ideal for larger homes with multiple rooms, they ensure comprehensive cooling or heating with the unit concealed away from view.
- Ceiling cassette air conditioners: Installed in the ceiling, these air conditioners have single or multiple outlet vanes that evenly distributes conditioned air throughout the room. They are an ideal choice for homes with limited wall or roof space.
- Bulkhead air conditioners: These air conditioners are installed ina ceiling bulkhead or above a wardrobe with a short straight duct to supply the conditioned air via side wall diffuser/grille. They are an optimal solution for homes with limited space without compromising the aesthetics of the room.
- Floor console air conditioners: This model is typically found in colder climates where heating is required for most time of the year. Heating is introduced at floor level to bring the room temperature up effectively and efficiently. Floor mounted air conditioners are also ideal where available high-wall space is limited.
- Multi-head split system air conditioners: In comparison to a typical single split system air conditioner consisting of a single indoor unit connected to an outdoor unit, the multi-head split system air conditioners allow connection of multiple indoor units to a single outdoor unit. Each indoor unit can be selected to suit each room while maintaining the exterior look by minimising the number of outdoor units.
Benefits of Air Conditioners
Air conditioners can help to keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year round, making them especially advantageous during scorching summer days or chilly winter nights. When the outside weather is hot, a residential air conditioner efficiently cools your home to a pleasant temperature, enhancing your comfort, productivity, and sleep quality. Similarly, during cold weather, an air conditioner effectively warms your home to a cosy temperature, providing warmth and comfort during the winter months.
Air conditioners fitted with advanced filters such as a Plasma Quad Plus Filter by Mitsubishi Electric, contribute to improved air quality within your home by eliminating dust, pollen, and other allergens that can trigger asthma attacks and allergic reactions.
Peace of mind
Owning an air conditioner provides peace of mind for you and your family, particularly during extreme temperature fluctuations. Whether you work from home, have pets, or are part of a bustling family, the knowledge that everyone can be comfortable—even when the weather outside is chaotic—brings reassurance throughout the day.
If you are looking for a residential air conditioner that will provide you with years of comfort and satisfaction, then a Mitsubishi Electric air conditioner is the right choice for you.
An extensive range of indoor unit styles and outdoor unit capacities ensures flexibility to meet the most challenging of air conditioning needs, from wall-mounted and floor-standing designs to fully ducted air conditioning solutions.
Mitsubishi Electric is a world leader in the development of products designed to not only move air but to also clean and purify our air as well. Explore the range of air purifiers, dehumidifiers, pedestal fans, and LOSSNAY heat recovery systems.