The Nectre mk3 is beautifully compact but yet powerful enough to heat between 240-270m2 of living area. The Mk3 has a very generous firebox and is compliments any living space
Nectre Mk3 is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and a stay-cool spring handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass. Remote control included.
The convenient woodstacker saves storage space, and provides an attractive, rustic visual. The large door can fit a massive 540mm log, which can save you time and effort if you cut your own wood. This also means you can load the firebox up and extend the burn times. With 62% efficiency and a low 1.1g/kg of emissions the Mark 3 meets and exceeds the strict Australian standards.
Coverage: Up to 270m2
Heat Output: 18kW
Dimensions: 750w x 627d x 792h
Maximum: log width 540mm
Finish: Black metallic paint
Heating style: Convection
Nectre Mk3 is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and a stay cool spring handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass.
- A 900mm x 900mm hearth is required.
- Door aperture is 250mm x 495mm.
- Total weight of the Nectre Mk3 is 160kg
- 10 year firebox warranty on Nectre Mk3
Installation clearance distances for the Nectre Mk3 are as follows:
- 150mm from rear of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 400mm from side of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 150mm from rear corner of heater to wall in corner installation.