The Nectre Bakers Oven provides excellent warmth and cooking performance. With a small footprint it fits in just about any living space without being obtrusive. The cook top adds a warming or direct cooking option with removable rings.
The Nectre Big Bakers Oven is an incredible piece of machinery. Based on a Nectre Mark 1 firebox, the wood-fired heater with toasty radiant warmth. The convenient oven can then be used to bake or roast the most amazing meals, while the cooktop can be used to boil a kettle or simmer a curry or casserole.
What makes a wood-fired oven so amazing is the way the heat envelopes the oven. Providing a dome of radiant heat that generates results a chef would be envious of.
Perfect for kitchens, smaller living rooms, tiny homes, outdoor areas, or off the grid living, the Bakers Oven will make an incredible addition to your home. Featuring heavy-duty Australian steel construction, cast iron door, and thick firebrick lining the Nectre series of heaters have incredible thermal mass. The cool touch spring handle makes loading wood safer and easier.
Coverage: Up to 120m2
Heat Output: Up to 15kW
Dimensions: 550w x 573d x 823h
Maximum: log width 300mm
Finish: Black metallic paint
Heating style: Radiant
Nectre Bakers Oven is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and a stay cool spring handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass.
- A 900mm x 900mm hearth is required.
- Door aperture is 245mm x 345mm.
- Total weight of the Bakers Oven is 120kg.
- 5 year firebox warranty on the Bakers Oven
Installation clearance distances for the Nectre Bakers Oven are as follows:
- 125mm from rear of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 350mm from side of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 350mm from rear corner of heater to wall in corner installation.