Hot Water Systems
Don’t suffer through another cold shower. Don’t freeze your hands washing them one more time. Whether your water just isn’t as hot as you want it to be, or you’ve got no hot water at all, we have all the experience needed to diagnose and fix the problem and provide you with all the answers and solutions you need to restore hot water to your home or business.
Every hot water system's life comes to an end eventually. Installing a new hot water system isn’t easy. From energy inefficiency to leaking units, a lot can go wrong if it isn’t done right.
When is comes to hot water systems there are three main options to choose from:
Repairs, Replacement or Upgrade?Every hot water system's life comes to an end eventually. Installing a new hot water system isn’t easy. From energy inefficiency to leaking units, a lot can go wrong if it isn’t done right. Whether yours is dead for good or you are just ready to upgrade to a more efficient unit, we can help you fix, replace or install a hot water system for you.
How Long Do Hot Water Systems Last?
Hot water systems are expected to last anywhere between 10-15 years. Your location, usage and the type of hot water system will always determine exactly how long it will survive.
Some parts within the system will last longer than others, which is why a regular yearly service is often the best to pick up any faults.
While on site, your plumber will inspect parts such as the following:
When one of our expert plumbers services (checks out) your hot water they can accurately identify any parts that need repairing or replaced. They may also recommend a full (new) system replacement if the age and other factors of your system mean its beyond repair.
KEEP IT REGULAR!A regular service will help you save money on large costs down the track, though, and can keep your water steaming hot!
GAS HOT WATER SYSTEM
A gas storage hot water system will have some unique features when compared to a wall mounted gas instantaneous system, whiles solar and electric will also need their own specialised service.
Our Trusted Hot Water System Brands!
Types of Hot Water Systems:
Electric Hot Water System (Storage )
- Relatively cheap to run and install
- Can be easily upgraded or replacement if you already have an old storage electric or gas system in place
- Most systems can be switched to run during off-peak electricity times which will allow for lower running costs
- Flexible installation – indoor or outdoor options
- Larger units can easily supply hot water to multiple outlets at the same time – meaning you can run the hot tap in the kitchen without losing hot water to the shower.
- Larger models can also cater for large homes with up to 6 people from the one unit
Gas Hot Water System
There are two types of gas systems:
Instant – Gas Hot Water Systems
Often referred to as other names such as instantaneous, continuous flow, tankless, or on-demand.
- Cheap to run – installation can be expensive
- Energy efficient – very little power is wasted while heating the water
- Indoor or outdoor models available
- No power wasted keeping the water hot in the tank
- Compact size fits almost anywhere from a large house to a small apartment
- Both Natural Gas and LPG options available
Storage – Gas Hot Water Systems
- Cheap to install and affordable to run
- Energy efficient options available
- Faster heat recovery than electric storage
- Indoor and outdoor models for flexible installation
- Fewer greenhouse gas emissions than electric options
Solar Hot Water System
- Solar hot water heaters harness free power from the sun providing a very low operating cost.
- Cheapest to Run – as it suggests solar hot water systems use the heat from the sun to heat your water, cutting down on your utilities as a result.
- Environmentally Friendly – giving it uses the power of the sun this helps you to reduce your footprint by reducing your omissions.
There are two types of solar systems:
Solar Electric – Has an electronic back up system
Solar Gas – Has a gas back up system
NO SUN! NO WORRY!
When the sun is not shining or hot enough, the instant booster system (either gas or electric – whatever you choose) will automatically heat the water to the desired temperature, so you will always have hot water no matter what.
How does Solar Hot Water Sytems Work?
How an electric solar hot water system works?
How a gas solar hot water system works?
Repairs, Replacement or Upgrade?
Whether yours is dead for good or you are just ready to upgrade to a more efficient unit, we can help you fix, replace or install a hot water system for you.